Monday, September 28, 2015

Hey, how are you?

Hello!  I made another card for the Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  I have quite a few coffee stamps, and I don't use them often enough, so this hop gives me the perfect opportunity to play, yeehaw!!







I love my Coffee Love stamp set from Precious Remembrance Shop!  The coffee cup is perfect for paper piecing, which I did here using American Craft's Autumn Crisp 6X6 paper pad.  I would love to have a plaid coffee cup like the one I made here, wouldn't you?!  The "hey, how are you?" stamp is from the Coffee Love stamp set, the word "smile" is from PRS's Positive Thoughts stamp set.

I'll be back tomorrow with another coffee card that I really love, see you then!

34 comments:

  1. Ooh! this is such a fantastic card - I would love a plaid coffee cup like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sper cute! love the design and bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cheerful creation in happy colors, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those fun colors you used on your fall coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cup, Diane and your papers are so fun! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the papers that you have used a lot.
    A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a PRETTY card - it makes me SMILE :)
    LOVE your colour combo and papers, LOVE your coffee cup too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! I love your bright color choice!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such funky coolness! Love this awesome card and very fun elements!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is just beautiful! Love that mug and the awesome papers and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card! Love that plaid and all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous choice of colors and patterns :) awesome again !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the happy colors, and I'm drooling over that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the happy colors, and I'm drooling over that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That definitely would make the most fun coffee cup! We should do something about that, lol! Sweet card. Love these papers and this card is just great. Love it!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful pattern paper mix!! Very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE everything about your card!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card! Love the papers ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those colors! How lucky you found that paper that had such great colors in it and different... love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love your card, it is so fun with the colorful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. super card - beautiful paper and design!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the combination of design papers and washi tape and the colors. Love it.

    ReplyDelete