Monday, November 2, 2015

Paper Smooches November Challenge

Hello there!  Paper Smooches has started their new challenge on their blog, and this month's theme is GOLD!













For this card I used the adorable kitties from Comforting Hugs and added the elephant's Santa hat from Tis the Season, cute, no?!!  The kitties are colored with Zig Clean Color brush markers.  The sentiment was cut from shiny gold card stock, as were the tiny stars.  The holly leave dies are from PTI and I added some tiny red pearls.  I also added some Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine splashes to the background to give the card a bit more gold.  They're a little hard to see on this picture but they add a beautiful glimmer in real life!  This card just makes me HAPPY, those little kitties are so sweet!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today :)

8 comments:

  1. Too cute. I love your coloring Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is totally adorable, Diane! The hat fits so perfectly on that little kitty, and I love all of the touches of gold and sparkle! So festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is so sweet.. I love that adorable image and the stars are perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww...love your take on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just the cutest card ever!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Super sweet & fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the kitties! Your card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the elements! Coloring, die cutting, lots of dimension and just cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete