Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Reverse Confetti SFYTT

Hello, friends!  Today I have a bright and cheery card to share with you for the Reverse Confetti Sketch challenge!







I was in the mood for some bright colors so I started my card with American Crafts 6X6 Hip Hip Hooray paper pad.  The sentiment is from one of my favorite RC sentiment sets, You Make Me Smile.  For the word "SMILE" I embossed in white and then used a rainbow of inks with some watercolor.  I think it has sort of a tye die look to it.  Quick and easy card but it makes me smile :

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Diane! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Look at all those papers and colors! I'm in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card.. i love that stream of stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and colorful card Diane! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with so many yummy details
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright and happy! Love the mix of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun is right! The colors are so bright and beautiful too! Love this Diane!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, so colorful, love the tie-dyed look around the Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! The patterns and colors are so bright & happy--definitely a card that brings a smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! I love how you combine layers colors and patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!! The paper combo is wonderful, and I love the look of the watercolored sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How did I miss this beauty?!
    Thanks for joining us for the January SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a super cute card! I love the mix of patterns and color!

    ReplyDelete