Monday, February 8, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #222

Good Monday morning, lovelies!  I'm so happy you stopped by!  I have a card to share that I'm entering in the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge.






I colored this cute elephant image from Wild Rose Studios a few days ago for The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge and thought it would work well with this sketch.  I cut the image using a Reverse Confetti die (the postage edge).  The sentiment (both the "Sending" die cut and "You Valentine's Day Hugs") are from Simon Says Stamp.   I love how quickly this came together, I might just have to get into the habit of coloring some images when I'm in the mood and have them ready to go to make a card.  Normally I do the whole process start to finish, but it was kind of fun mixing things up!

Have a lovely week!

4 comments:

  1. this is so sweet.. i am loving all the pink.. lovely coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! The image is so sweet and makes such a cute Valentine! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious Valentine! That little elephant is so adorable. Love his pretty bouquet!

    ReplyDelete