Sunday, March 13, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #227

Howdy!  I have a card to share today that I made for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge









I used some new products from Lil' Inker Designs to make my card.  The patterned papers I used are from their Easter Greetings Paper Pack.  The bunny, large egg and small eggs were all cut with dies from LID, and the bunny is stamped with a sentiment from the Easter Hodge Podge stamp set.  I coated the "Happy Easter" sentiment with Glossy Accents and added a few sequins to finish this card.

I'll be back tomorrow with a card for The Challenge, hope you'll stop by!






3 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors for Easter! Love the die cut sentiment! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Such a darling bunny and I love that you stamped a message on him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane this is so gorgeous! I love the sweet colours you've used on your card and that bunny is too cute. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete