Saturday, March 12, 2016

Some Bunny Loves You

Hello!  I'm back after a week long vacation in Georgia.  My daughter and I flew down to visit my mom and sister.  We had a wonderful time, enjoying the Georgia sunshine (although it did SNOW on the first day we were there, we could hardly believe our eyes lol!)  I just love the Atlanta area, so much to see and do, so many great restaurants and shops, and one of my favorite places I ever lived.  It's where my husband and I met and were married, so it will always hold a very special place in my heart.

I'm having a bit of a hard time getting back into the swing of things here at home, but I did manage to sit down yesterday and create a card for the Reverse Confetti March Sketch For You To Try.








I just LOVE the bunnies from RC's Hippity Hoppity stamp set and couldn't wait to create my first card using them!  Here I chose to use the girl bunny and I colored her with Copics.  The tag was cut from PTI Hibiscus Burst card stock using Thanks Tag Confetti Cut.  The hearts on the left were cut from PTI Summer Sunrise and Vintage Jadite card stock using Stamped Notes Confetti Cuts and for the little hearts on the right I used the line of hearts from Love Note, cutting them apart.  I covered the tiny hearts with Glossy Accents and sprinkled them with yellow glitter.  I also added little dots of Glossy Accents and glitter to the 2 large hearts, and to the flower on the bunny's dress.  The plaid paper in the background is from Lawn Fawn.

I've got another card coming on Tuesday using the boy bunny from the Hippity Hoppity stamp set.  Hope you'll stop by to see it :)




9 comments:

  1. Adorable card Diane! That bunny is oh so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I adore the colors and second this is an overall fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Diane, this is just toooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable Diane! That little RC bunny is so cute! Glad you had fun on your trip! I lived in the Atlanta area when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww what an adorable card.. I love the color combo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this adorable card! The bunny is precious and your coloring is perfect! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a fun trip. This sweet bunny is so adorable--love your coloring! All the pretty spring colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by to tell you how cute your card it!

    ReplyDelete