Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Calling All Sistahs Blog Hop

Hello my sweet crafty friends!  Today I'm participating in the Calling All Sistahs Blog Hop.  This is a blog hop started by Michele, the owner of CAS-ual Friday Stamps, to remind all of the sistahs out there to do their monthly breast self-exams and have their yearly mammograms.  We cherish all of you and wouldn't want to lose a single one of you to this terrible disease!  My mom is a breast cancer survivor so this issue hits close to home for me.





The CAS-ual Friday store has a wonderful line of stamps, the Calling All Sistahs line, to help you get the word out to your friends and family.  50% of the profits from the sales of the Calling All Sistahs line goes to National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. for research & medical help!

For my card today I used Hope Ribbon, Ruffled Ribbon Fri-Die, Calling All Sistahs, and Sistahs Fri-Dies.  The patterned paper is from Stampin Up.

I hope that you'll hop along with us!  There will be a $15.00 gift certificate to the CAS-ual Fridays store given to 3 people who comment along the hop.  Comments close on May 19th @ 11:59 EST.

The next stop on the hop is Jeanne Jachna!

In case you get lost along the way, here is the full list of blog hop participants:

23 comments:

  1. Love the green background for your Calling All Sistahs card this month, Diane. It gives is such a fresh, springtime look. I also love the sentiments you paired together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your card! The mint green background really makes the hope ribbon stand out! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink and green together, such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and I'm so glad to know about your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be a very encouraging card to get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! love the pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diane what a beautiful design love that patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty.
    The ribbon and the background
    pick up the colors in the stripe.
    Great idea.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific card. Love the deep pink of your ribbon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty and uplifting! I love the pink and green together. The ribbon made up of all the cute little images is such a neat effect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful - love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful hope inspired ribbon card! Isn't this just a Fabulous cause!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card. My sister is a BC survivor. Thank you for your support!~Kim K.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty, pretty ribbon! Love it! I bought the Sistahs dies and stamps last week but not the ribbon. Going to hop, maybe I can be one of the lucky ones to get a GC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty, pretty ribbon! Love it! I bought the Sistahs dies and stamps last week but not the ribbon. Going to hop, maybe I can be one of the lucky ones to get a GC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful design, Diane! The colors are so pretty and I love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so pretty! I love that green with the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty --I like the pink with the green.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is lovely!! I LOVE the patterned paper panel and the green background. Great design!

    ReplyDelete