Thursday, June 16, 2016

Snappy Birthday

Hello!  I'm here today with a card using the Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try #37.  Have you played along yet?  There's still plenty of time, you have until noon CST on the 29th to enter the challenge.  The winner will receive a $20.00 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of 'Fetti Fave!








I made a shaker card using Seaside and Seaside Confetti Cuts.  I just love the adorable little crab in this stamp set, doesn't it look cute in the shaker windows?!  To make the card I used a circle die from Detailed Circles Confetti Cuts to make the 2 windows, and to cut the sentiment circle.  For the card base I used the Scalloped Cover Plate Confetti Cuts and embossed with it.  Here's a close up where you can see it a little better.





The anchor was cut from shiny silver card stock using Seaside Confetti Cuts.  I added some red and white polka dot ribbon from my stash to embellish the card.

I hope you'll play along with the June SFYTT, can't wait to see what you make!



3 comments:

  1. This is most adorable and love the bold spots of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet images in this set! And your colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nautical card, Diane! It's perfect for summer and a great example for FSFYTT!!

    ReplyDelete